I would like to thank Divine-Royalty for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. They have a wonderfully thought provoking blog which inspires positive and pragmatic discussion.
Divine-Royalty’s blog can be found here: https://divineroyalty2.wordpress.com/
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Questions from Divine-Royalty:
1. How did you start blogging?
Since my late teenage years I have been struggling with and managing depression. Around that time I also started playing ultimate frisbee. One is not the result of the other, just coincidental timing. In 2018 I represented my local club at the World Ultimate Club Championships. I started my blog as a way to share my experiences of playing ultimate while managing depression, especially the way physical exercise helps my mental health.
2. What is your best inspiration source?
God. My wonderful family and amazing friends. More succinctly: strong emotion, the uplifting and terrifying. Words organise and orient themselves in my mind and I simply write them down.
3. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve found in blogging?
The community. The motivation and inspiration people offer one another is a amazing. Seeing people encourage one another is humbling and I feel blessed knowing I am a part of that.
4. How often do you write?
I write every day. My current novel project, characters and dungeons for my Dungeons and Dragons games, poetry, short stories (currently for competitions with my dad), music (lyrics and music), and I publish two blog posts a week.
5. How long do you think you could blog?
As long as I have something worthwhile to say and feel called to offer what little help I can to others.
If these questions inspire you to write your own post, consider yourself nominated! Beloware links to four bloggers that have inspired me. If you would like to make a post and answer the questions, please do. If not, that’s A-OK. 👌 Please know that you provide inspiration. For that I feel blessed to have connected with you.
Here are my questions:
1. What is the best thing you like about blogging?
2. If there was a film about your life, what would its title be?
3. How do you decide what to blog about?
4. Who or what are some of your sources of inspiration?
5 What is one aspiration you hope to achieve by the end of 2020?
Curious to know what life is like as a teenager in a wheelchair? Wondering how to represent disabled characters in your writing? Head over to this wonderful blog to read about this, and more: https://thewheelchairteen.home.blog/
Interested in deep thought encouraged by concise and effortless poetry? Follow this link to mjf sheehan’s insightful blog: https://knowhowtobecool.wordpress.com/
Looking for motivation and encouragement to help you fly? Head on over here: https://clear-air-turbulence.com/
Looking for support to help with healthy introspection and positive mental health? Find that and more awesomeness here: https://karlien09.wordpress.com/